How To: Notifications & Alerts
There several ways to receive the latest new and information and to sign up for alert notifications.
- Nixle: Nixle keeps you up-to-date with relevant information from your local public safety departments & schools. View alerts here https://local.nixle.com/milliken-police-department/. and sign up for email and text alerts
- Nextdoor: The private social network for neighborhoods. Get updates from the Milliken Police Department on Nextdoor at https://nextdoor.com/agency/co/milliken/milliken-police-department/
- Weld911Alert: Sign up to receive email updates from Weld County at www.weld911alert.com
- Weld County Alerts: Powered by CodeRed, Keeping citizens informed. Use the Community Notification Enrollment form to sign up to receive alerts from Weld County Government at https://public.coderedweb.com/CNE/BF9B9A570C0B
- Emergency Alert Notification: An emergency alert notification bar will appear at the top of the Home page in the event of an emergency situation. This links to our Alerts Detail page where you will find an accurate description of the situation and instruction on the next steps to take.
News and Social:
- Facebook: Follow the Milliken Police Department Facebook page.
- News Page: Website visitors can see all the news stories in a given time frame on one full page of the website. Add the News Page RSS Feed to your favorite News Reader.
- Users can subscribe to page updates through email wherever you see the E-Notify icon.
- Facebook: Follow the Milliken Town Hall on Facebook for news and event information.
Use the links below to get started.