The Document Center provides easy access to public documents. Click on one of the categories below to see related documents or use the search function.
Categories always sorted by seq (sub-categories sorted within each category)
Documents sorted by SEQ in Ascending Order within category
Documents sorted by SEQ in Ascending Order within category
- Meeting Minutes 1.9.19 Consider & Approve Resolutions 19-01, 19-02 and Proposal From CVL Consultants and Town Administrator's Report
- Meeting Minutes 1-23-19 Acknowledgement of paid list of bills, Storm Drain Easement w/ Brown Lumber, Public Hearing to consider the revocation of floodplain dev. permit #FHDP 009, IGA between Town of Milliken and CDOT, Consider and Approve Lease agreement w/ Milliken Events Committee & Town Admin. report.
- Meeting Minutes 2-13-19 Swear in new officer, Award to Lazy Days RV, Town Admin Report, Consider approval of Ord. 767, Western Equipment & Truck Update, Announcement of Open House for Proposed Landscape Amendment, No Action from FEMA
- MEETING MINUTES 2-27-10 Authorization for Town Admin to sign contract for traffic light installation & Sparrow property update,
- MEETING MINUTES 3.27.19 Award presented to Code Enforcement officer, List of Bills, Town Administrators Report, Lease Agreement for Milliken Events Committee,, Approval of Res. 19-02, Budget Implications, Ordinance 768 NDFA electrical code revisions, Resolution 19-04 & 19-05, Lease with Grizzley Petro. Co., Maintenance And Agreement for Pedestrian RR Crossing, Agreement and Acceptance of Engagement letter for Town Audit, Sparroe UPDATE
- MEETING MINUTES 04.24.19 Swear in new officer, Arobor Day Proclamation,Sower of Seeds, Ord. 770,WM contract ext., Res 19-06 & 19-07, Ord. 769, Trugreen contract, L&M contract to mow parks
- MEETING MINUTES 05-08-19 Parks
- MEETING MINUTES 05.22.19 Res. 19-07 & 19-08, Jail agreement b/w Milliken and Weld County, MOU Senior Nutrition, J&T Consulting agreement, Mobile file system, L&M abatement agreement
- MEETING MINUTES 6-12-19
- MEETING MINUTES 6-17-19
- MEETING MINUTES 6-26-19
- MEETING MINUTES 7-10-19 Resolution 19-10, Ordinance773, & Family in need
- MEETING MEETING 7-24-19 2018 Audit Statement, Consider forgiveing fees for Habitat Project, A-1 Chipseal Contract Signature, Land Use Code
- MEETING MINUTES 8-14-19 School board levy & Bond, Site plan for TRPR Pool Expansion, Ord. 774, Consider forgiving fees for Habitat Project, 2018 Audit presentation, Approve Contractor for CR46 Project
- MEETING MINUTES 9-11-19 Consideration of three (3) Resolutions; 19-11, 19-12, & 12-13
- MEETING MINUTES 9-25-19.pdf
- MEETING MINUTES 10.09.19 Consider for approval of a letter authorizing limited access to Town property, Acknowledgement fo receipt by the Town Board of the 2020 proposed budget, and Consideration of approval of Resolution 19-14.
- MEETING MINUTES 10.23.19 List of Bills, Public Hearing to consider request to amend official zoning map and to approve Ordinance 776, IGA with Front Range Rire & Rescue (FRFR), IGA with FRFR impact fees, Planning Commission alternate, & update on the pool progress.
- TB MINUTES 11-13-19.pdf Appoint GO Mill Committee, Resolution 19-15 approving the 2020 Election shall be a mail in ballot election. Burnout liquor license renewal, Ratify Ordinance 776, Resolution 19-17 in support of Boulder Scientific and Project Lighthouse, Municipal Court Guidelines, Milliken Water Works Pool, RFP is out for Building Official Services, and Home Businesses guidelines and code enforcement of home businesses.
- MEETING MINUTES 11-25-19 List of Bills, Town Administrators report, & approval of Resolution 19-18. Publig Hearings for 2020 Proposed Budget and Recommendation on Ordinance 777. Approval for the Building Department Services and Permit Software for the Town
- Meeting Minutes 12.11.19 List of bills, Town Administrators Report, Public Hearing for Resolution 19-19 amending the budget to recognize additional expenditures, 2019 Mill Levy for 2020 Property Tax Revenue, Resolution 19-21 to adopt the 2020 budget, IGA regarding a system to manage and exchange info regarding sex offenders, MOU between Milliken PD and the US Secret Service, and request for an extention to deadline to correct violations at 750 S. Rachel.
- MEETING MINUTES 12-21-20 Administrators Report, List of Bills, Service Agreement with the Humane Society of Weld County, Consideration and Approval of Ordinance 786 Propane Use, Community Development Nov. 2020 Report, Executive Session for Treasurer , Town Clerk and Interim Town Administrator positions.
- MEETING MINUTES 01-08-2020 Town Administrators Report, Resolution 20-01, Victims Assistance IGA with Greeley, Resolution 20-02, and Board Member Attendance
- Meeting Minutes 01-22-2020 List of Bills, Town Administrators report, Pelican Joes liquor license, & Ord. 778
- MEETING MINUTES 02-26-2020 Appointed 2 Planning Commissioners & 1 to the GO Mill Committee, Humane Society Agreement, Res. 20-03, FRFR IGA Agreement, FRFR Impact Fees, Ordinance 780, Resolution 20-04, Ordinance 779, Resolution 20-05 & Hillsborough Reservoir Update.
- MEETING MINUTES 03-11-2020 Award Presentation for Employee Support for Guard and Reserve Patriot Award (ESGR) was posponed until 3/25/2020, Negotiation of contract for Town Project Manager & Executive Session.
- Meeting Minutes 03-23-2020 Protocols due to the COVID-19 virus & Consideration for Approval of Resolution 20-10
- Meeting Minutes 03-25-2020 List of Bills, Town Administrators Report, Public Hearing to hear/approve Resolutions 20-06, 20-07, 20-08, 20-09, and 20-11, Lease Agreements with Historical Society & Milliken Events Committee, Centennial Lake Recharge Well Rehsbilitation, Vote on Contractor & Executive Professional Services to oversee the TAP Grant .
- Meeting Minutes 04-22-2020 List of bills, Town Administrators Report, Agreement for Project Manager, Approve Ordinance 781, Approve Resolution 20-13, Oil & Gas Principle Energy, Waste Management Contract Extention, Approve L&M contracts for mowing open spaces and abatement
- Meeting Minutes 05-13-2020 Town Administrators Report, Engineering Services,Public Hearing on Resolution 20-14, Authorization to Execute Professional Services Agreement for TAP Grant, Change of Zone
- MEETING MINUTES 5-27-2020 List of bills, Town Administrators Report, Hillsboro Reservoir Rehab update, HVAC Contractor, Ordinance 782 for public hearing, IGA Weld County Block Grant Program, Ordinance 784 to Establish Court of Record, Resolution 20-15 Apoint Judge, Resolution 20-16 Bank Signatures,
- MEETING MINUTES 06-10-2020 Admin. Report, Ordinance 784, Resolution 20-16, GO Mill Master Plan Update, Executive Session to receive legal advise
- MEETING MINUTES 6-24-2020 Beef & Bean Day, TruGreen Contract, contract with Municipal Judge, Ordinance 782 & 783, discussion between Town Board & Town Administrator, Bret Hall spoke to Town Board.
- Special MEETING MINUTES 06-29-2020 CORRECTED
- MEETING MINUTES 07-08-2020
- MEETING MINUTES 07-22-2020
- MEETING MINUTES 08-12-2020
- MEETING MINUTES 8-26-2020
- MEETING MINUTES 09-09-2020 Award Presentation for Employee Support for Guard and Reserve Patriot Award (ESGR), Flood Plane map Update, & Executive Session.
- MEETING MINUTES 09-23-2020 List of Bills, 2019 Audit Statement, Approvecontract with CVL, adopt Parks, Trails and Open Spaces Master Plan, Skate Park Discussion, Land Use Code Update, & Executive Session
- MEETING MINUTES 10-06-2020 (SPECIAL) Resolution 20-21 & Executive Session
- Meeting Minutes 10-14-2020 2019 Audit Approval, Res 20-23, Res 20-24, Ord 785, Rock Sol Contract Amendment, 2021 Proposed Budget Receipt, Fences & Laws.
- Meeting Minutes 10-28-2020 list of Bills, Res. 20-28, Public Hearing for Auto Sales, IGA with Weld County Guard Terminal Services, Town Security, Resolution 20-27, Executive Session regarding Release Agreement with Town Administrator Singewald, Discussion on the Town Administrators Position.
- Meeting Minutes 11-10-20 Public Hearing for proposed 2021 budget, executive session, accepted Town Administrator Singewald's Resignation, Discussed TDS Service, & Festival of Lights Update.
- MEETING MINUTES 11-23-20 List of Bills, Employee holiday gifts, Res. 20-25 public hearing and adoption, Annual Review process to the Town Admin and Town Treasurer, TDS outages report, Executive Session
- MEETING MINUTES 12-09-2020 Resolution 20-29 appointing Leonard Wiest as the Town of Millike's proxy at the Annual Hillsborough boards meeting, 20-32 Diligence Application for conditional water rights decree, Public Hearing Resolution 20-26 for water & sewer rate increase 20-30 Mill Levy, 20-31 Budget adoption, Executive Session regarding new Town Administrator Position
- Minutes 5-12-21
- Minutes 5-26-21
- Minutes 6-23-21
- Minutes 7-14-21
- Minutes 7.28.21
- Minutes 8-11-21
- Minutes 9-8-21
- Minutes 9-22-21
- Minutes 8-25-21
- MINUTES 01-13-21 Resolution 21-01 establishing locations for posting, 21-02 Appointment of Judge, Ordinance 787 CBT Water Transfer, Ordinance 788 Amendment to section 13-2-470, Consider and Approve purchase of Crack Seal Machine & 3 year lease for equipment with Bobcat of the Rockies, discussed creating broadband authority with neighboring towns, & Decembers Police Report was provided.
- Minutes 01-27-21
- Minutes 2-10-21
- Minutes 2-24-21
- Minutes 3-10-21
- Minutes 3-24-21
- MINUTES 4-14-21
- MINUTES 4-28-21
- Minute 10-13-21
- Minutes 10-27-21 Settlement Regarding 11270 Hwy 60, MOU Opioid Settlement Participation and 2021 Weld County Hazard Mitigation Plan.
- Minutes 11-10-21 Res 21-22, 21-23 & 21-24, Public Hearing for Proposed 2022 Budget, IGA with RE-5J, Ord.796 and Com Dev Report for Sept. & Oct. 2021
- Minutes 12-8-21 Recharge Credits, Gift, PH on Black Sheep Coffee, Res. 21-21, 21-20 & 21-25, New auditors approval & PD Report for November
- Minutes 12-20-21 Res 21-19 & Authorize Administrator to sign mowing contract.
- Minutes 1-12-22 Res. 22-01 & 22-02, Professional Agreement for Flood Man. Serv., Ord. 797, Broadband project, Com. Dev. & PD's Dec. Report
- Minutes 1-26-22 Variance for the Temporary Crossing over the Big Thompson River
- Minutes 02-09-22 Ordinance 797 - towing and impounding
- Minutes 03-9-22 MHA Swearing in, Hillsborough Update, L&M, Mountain Alarm, PD copier lease, & Ordinance 798 contract
- Minutes 3-23-22
- Minutes 4-13-22 (new board)
- Minutes 4-13-22 (old board)
- MINUTES 4-27-22
- Meeting 5-11-22
- MINUTES 5-25-22
- MINUTES 6-8-22
- Minutes 06-20-22
- Minutes 07-17-22
- Minutes 8.10.2022
- Minutes 8-24-22
- Minutes 9-14-22
- Minutes 9.28.22
- Minutes 10-12-22
- Minutes 10-26-22
- Minutes 11-09-22
- MINUTES 11-21-22
- Minutes 12.14.2022
- Minutes 12-28-22