The Document Center provides easy access to public documents. Click on one of the categories below to see related documents or use the search function.
Categories always sorted by seq (sub-categories sorted within each category)
Documents sorted by SEQ in Descending Order within category
Documents sorted by SEQ in Descending Order within category
2023 Resolutions7 documents
- Resolution 23-08 A Resolution Opposing SB23-213
- Resolution 23-07 Updating Fees on the Fee Schedule (trash, recycling, court and com dev)
- Resolution 23-06 Donation to RHS for after Prom party
- Resolution 23-05 Financial support from the Town for TAP Grant
- Resolution 23-04 In support of TAP Grant application
- Resolution 23-03 Approval to purchase 25 units of water.
- Resolution 23-01 Notice of Location for Postings
2022 RESOLUTIONS29 documents
- Resolution 22-29 Fine and Fee Schedule Update
- Resolution 22-28 2022 Mill Levy
- Resolution 22-27 2023 Budget Adoption
- Resolution 22-26 2022 Budget Amendment
- Resolution 22-25 Block Grant Program
- Resolution 22-24 Waiver of Permit Fees - Pool
- Resolution 22-23 Appoint Successor to Fill the Board Vacancy
- Resolution 22-22 Move November 23rd meeting to November 21st to accommodate for Thanksgiving.
- Resolution 22-21 Resignation of Trustee Nichole Rodriguez
- Res 22-20.pdf Platte Solar CUR
- Resolution 22-19 Support of DOLA Grant
- Resolution 22-18 Ballot Language DeBrucing
- Resolution 22-17 Ballot Language Sales Tax Increase
- RESOLUTION 22-16 USR Mineral Extraction
- Resolution 22-15 Wiest Annexation Finding of Facts
- Resolution 22-14 Approving Fireworks Display
- Resolution 22-13 Bank Signers
- Resolution 22-12 FAMLI
- Resolution 22-11 Annexation
- Resolution 22-10 Compensation for Town Judge
- Resolution 22-09 To update fee schedule
- Resolution 22-08 Change the 6.22.22 meeting to 6.20.22
- Resolution 22-07 New Board Appointing Treasurer, Town Attorneys, Judge and Town Clerk
- Resolution 22-06 Trustee Derek Granquist Submitted Resignation. Vacancy To Be Filled By Appointment Of the Board.
- Resolution 22-05 File Diligence Application for Conditional Water Rights Decree in Case No. 15CW3134
- Resolution 22-04 Updated Fee Schedule
- Resolution 22-03 Election Judges
- Resolution 22-02 In Support of Teen Character Award Banquet
- Resolution 22-01 Locations for Posting Town Meetings
2021 Resolutions24 documents
- Resolution 21-26 Conditional Use Permit - Drive Through MUCD
- Resolution 21-25 Public Employees Money Purchase Plan
- RESOLUTION 21-24 Mail Ballot Election
- RESOLUTION 21-23 Application for Conditional Water Rights Decreed in Case NO.15CW3004
- Resolution 21-22 Adopting the 2021 Weld County Hazard Mitigation Plan
- Resolution 21-21 Adoption of 2022 Budget
- Resolution 21-20 Mill Levy
- Resolution 21-18 Amending the Budget for 2021
- Resolution 21-17 Change Two (2) Regular Meeting Dates in November and December Due to the Holidays
- Resolution 21-16 In Support of Ballot Question 2A Authorizing a Voter Exemption to Senate Bill 05-152
- Resolution 21-15 In Support of a Grant Application for Comp Plan
- Resolution 21-13 Economic Development Incentive Policy
- Resolution 21-12 Voter Approved Exemption from SB-152 to Restore Local Independent Telecommunications Services and Cable TV
- RESOLUTION 21-11 Fireworks for Beef N Bean Day
- RESOLUTION 21-10 Fee Schedule Update
- Resolution 21-09 Appointing a successor to fill the vacancy in office of Board Member.
- Resolution 21-08 In Support of CIVICA
- Resolution 21-07
- Resolution 21-06 Deem certain fees paid by Cody Gartrell
- Resolution 21-05 Appointing Town Clerk for the Town of Milliken
- Resolution 21-04 Appointing Leonard Wiest as Town of Milliken Proxy at the annual Hillsborough Ditch Company Meeting.
- Resolution 21-03 Resignation of Board Trustee Hollie Traylor & declaring a Board Vacancy.
- Resolution 21-02 Appointing New Judge, Teresa Ablao
- Resolution 21-01 Establishing locations for posting of notice for meetings of the Board of Trustees of the Town of Milliken as required by Colorado State Statutes
2020 Resolutions33 documents
- Resolution 20-32 File a diligence application for conditional water rights decreed in case no. 13CW3146
- Resolution 20-31 2021 Budget
- Resolution 20-30 2020 Mill Levy
- Resolution 20-29 Appointing Leonard Wiest as the Town of Milliken's Proxy at the annual meeting of the Extension Irrigation Ditch Company, the Consolidated Hillsborough Ditch Company and the Hillsborough Extension Ditch Company.
- RESOLUTION 20-28 Appointment of successor to fill vacancy in office of Board Member
- RESOLUTION 20-27 Support of Milliken Ballot question 2F authorizing conveyance of the Milliken Waterworks Pool to Thompson River Parks and Recreation District.
- Resolution 20-26 Fee Schedule update
- RESOLUTION 20-25 Amending budget for 2020 to recognize additional Revenue and Appropriate additional expenditures.
- RESOLUTION 20-24 In support and appreciation fo the Milliken Police Department.
- RESOLUTION 20-23 Resignation of Board Trustee Scott Smith & anouncing Board Vacancy.
- RESOLUTION 20-22 Adopting hearing procedures for hearing under Section 31-4-307 of the Colorado Revised Statutes.
- RESOLUTION 20-21 In support of RE-5J ballot issue 5A & 5B
- RESOLUTION 20-20 Transfer of Real Property & ballot language for submission to the voters.
- Resolution 20-19 Acting Town Admin.
- Resolution 20-18 Beef & Bean Day fireworks display
- RESOLUTION 20-17 INVESTIGATION
- RES 20-16 B
- RESOLUTION 20-16
- RESOLUTION 20-15 Appointing new judge, Randy Angler
- RESOLUTION 20-14 Updating Fees on the fee schedule (refuse collection)
- RESOLUTION 20-13 Construction Fee Forgiveness for FRFR
- RESOLUTION 20-12 Appointing treasurer, Town Attorneys, Judge, and Town Clerk for the Town of Milliken
- Resolution 20-11 Declaring a Local Diseaster Emergency in and for the Town of Milliken
- RESOLUTION 20-10 Creating a policy for electronic participation for Town Board Meetings during emergency situations.
- RESOLUTION 20-09 Appoint Election Judges for the April 7th election
- RESOLUTION 20-08 Letter of Intent to Participate in Weld County Multi-Jurisdictional Hazard Mitigation
- RESOLUTION 20-07 Amending the budget for 2019 to recognize additional revenues and appropriate additional expenses/expenditures
- RESOLUTION 20-06 Amend budget for 2020 to recognize additional revenues and appropriate additional expenditures
- Resolution 20-05 Meeting Attendance
- Resolution 20-04 Updating the Fees of the Fee Schedule
- Resolution 20-03 Appoint Election Judges for the April 7th election
- RESOLUTION 20-02 Waiving certain FRFR Land Use application fees related to the expansion and remodeling of 107 S. Irene Ave.
- RESOLUTION 20-01 Establishing locations for posting of notice for meetings of the Broard of Trustees of the Town of Milliken as required by Colorado State Statutes
2019 Resolutions20 documents
- RESOLUTION 19-21 Adopting the budget for the Town fo Milliken Colorado for the fiscal year ending December 21, 2020
- RESOLUTION 19-20 Levying property taxes for the year 2020, to help defray the costs fo government for the Town of Milliken, Colorado for the 2020 budget
- RESOLUTION 19-19 Amending the budget for 2019 to recognize additional revenues and appropriate additional expenses/expenditures
- RESOLUTION 19-18 Appointing Tim Singewald as Town of Milliken Proxy at the annual Hillsbourough Ditch Company Meeting.
- RESOLUTION 19-17 Support for Boulder Scientific
- RESOLUTION 19-15 Regular Municipal Election to be held on April 7, 2020 by mail in ballot
- RESOLUTION 19-14 Supporting Weld County School District RE-5J Ballot Issues 5A & 5B on November 5, 2019 General Election Ballot
- RESOLUTION 19-13 Stating Support for Affordable Housing
- RESOLUTION 19-12 AUTHORIZING WAIVER OF FEES for Operation Homefront
- RESOLUTION 19-11 AUTHORIZING WAIVER OF FEES for Front Range Fire and Rescue
- RESOLUTION 19-10 Appointing the Law Firm of Bell, Gould, Linder and Scott, P.C. Town Attorney Services.
- RESOLUTION 19-09 Approving fireworks display permit to Tri-State Fireworks for public display on August 10th during the annual Beef & Bean Day Event.
- RESOLUTION 19-08 Update Fee Schedule
- Resolution 19-07 Updating water usage fees for potable and non-potable rates on the fee schedule provided by the Town of Milliken, Colorado
- RESOLUTION 19-06 Updating trash and recycle fees on the fee schedule provided by the Town of Milliken, Colorado
- RESOLUTION 19-05 A resolution supporting Weld County's Declaration to be a "Second Amendment Sanctuary County" and opposing Colorado House Bill No. 19-1177
- RESOLUTION 19-04 A resolution opposing Colorado Senate Bill No. 19-181
- Resolution 19-02B Amending the budget for 2018 to recognize additional revenues and appropriate additional expenses/expenditures
- Resolution 19-02 Approving a contract for commercial fiber internet with TDS Broadband service, LLC
- Resolution 19-01 Establishing location for posting notice for meetings of the Board of Trustees of the Town of Milliken as reqquired by Colorado State Statutes.
2018 Resolutions36 documents
- RES 18-40 Authorized and empowered to perform listed tasks on behalf of the Town of Milliken
- Res 18-39.pdf Resolution adopting the byudget for the Town of Milliken Colorado for the fiscal year ending December 31, 2019
- Res 18-38.pdf Resolution levying propery taxes for the year 2019, to help defray the costs of government for the Town of Milliken, Colorado for the 2019 Budget
- Res 18-37.pdf A Resolution approving the first amendment to IGA concerning annexations and school site dedication or pauments in lier for school pruposes between weld county school district RE-5J and the town of Milliken
- RES 18-36 Appointing Leonard Wiest as the Town of Milliken's proxy at the annual meeting of the Boards of the Extension Irrigation Ditch Company, the consolidated Hillsborough Ditch Company, and the Hillsborough Extension Ditch Company
- RES 18-35 Employment agreement with Tim Singewald to serve as Town Administrator
- RES 18-34 Final Plat for the Brookstone Subdivision Filing 3
- Res 18-33 Approve the final plat for hte sunfield subdivision
- Res 18-32 Opposing Amendment 74
- Res 18-31 Opposing Proposition 112
- RES 18-30 AMENDING AND REVISING THE EMPLOYEE HANDBOOK APPLICABLE TO EMPLOYEES OF THE TOWN OF MILLIKEN
- Res 18-29 Approving a site plan to construct a marijuana dispersary, retail store and extraction lab on L1, B2, milliken corporate center replat at A, 3220 Center Drive, Milliken, CO
- RES 18-28 Approving a contract for sale for property located at 106 N. Josephine Ave. and arthorizing the use of HMGP buyout program grant funds
- RES 18-27 Approving Firework Display During Beef & Bean Day
- Res 18-26 Amending the Budget fpr 2018 to recognize additional revenue & expenses
- RES 18-25 A joint resolution o f the town of milliken vaord and the planning commission amending the 2015 comprehensive Master Plan...
- RES 18-24 Ratify the appointment of LeRon Ehrlich to vacancy
- RES 18-23 Declaring the term of office of TOM Trustees, Peggy Wakeman, to be a 4 term trustee consistent w/ section 2.2.10(2) of Milliken Municipal Code.
- RES 18-22 Ratifying the appointment of LeRon Ehrilch to fill a vacancy in office of board member
- RES 18-20 Apointing Town Treasurer, Town Attorney, Judge & Town Clerk
- RES 18-19 Approval of Sketch Plan & Prelim. Plat for Sunfield Sub.
- RES 18-18 Any two elected persons are authorized & empowered to perform one or more of the following actions.
- Res 18-17 Updating water usage fees for Potable and Non-Potable rates
- RES 18-16 Vacancy in office of Board of Trustees & determining to fill vacancy
- Res 18-13 Resolution approving a perpetual non-exclusive iasement to TDS Broadband Services, LLC.....
- RES 18-11 Appoint member to planning commission
- RES 18-09 Updating trash and recycle fees
- RES 18-08 Board of Trustees approving contract for solid waste services.
- RES 18-07 Board of Trustees awarding a bid for the sanitary sewer extension
- RES 18-06 Supporting "YES" vote on ballot issue A in April 2018
- RES 18-05 Supporting "YES" vote on ballot issue 1B in April 2018
- RES 18-04 Appointing Election Judges for Apr. 3, 2018 Election
- RES 18-03 Board of trustees approving a ballot question to be submitted to voters at regular town election April 3, 2018
- RES 18-02 Trustees of TOM approving IGA w/ Weld Cnty C&R to allow placement of a ballot ox on TOM property
- RES 18.26.pdf A Resolution amending the budget for 2018 to recognize additional revenues and appropriate additional expenses / expenditures
- RES 18-01 Establishing locations for posting of notice for meetings of the board of trustees of the Town of Milliken as required by Colorado State Statures
2017 RESOLUTIONS30 documents
- Resolutions 17-34 Regular municipal election to be held Tuesday, April 3, 2018 will be a mail ballot election.
- Resolutions 17-33 Approving retail marijuana store license and product manufacturing facility license
- Resolutions 17-32 Adpoting budget for the Town of Milliken for the fiscal year ending 12.31.18
- Resolutions 17-31 Levy property taxes for 2018 to help defray the cost of government for the Town of Milliken
- Resolutions 17-29 Appointing a successor to fill Board Member vacancy
- Resolutions 17-28 Accepting resignation of Trustee Member
- Resolutions 17-27 Amending Town's comprehensive fee schedule to adopt marijuana business fees and liquor fees for brew pubs and distillery pub licenses.
- Resolutions 17-26 Adopting policy regarding retail and medical marijuana business license application procedures
- Resolutions 17-25 Town of Milliken Board of Trustees opposing Weld County referred ballot question 1A which seeks to abolish the Weld County council
- Resolutions 17-24 Amending Town's comprehensive fee schedule to update certain impact fees based on an impact fee study prepared by BBC Research and Consulting (dated 9.14.17)
- Resolutions 17-23 Amending budget for 2017 to recognize additional revenue and expenses.
- RESOLUTION 17-22 Resolution approving temporary C-BT water lease agreement between the Town of Milliken and AG Water, LLC
- Resolutions 17-21 Approving site plan for property know as 1189 & 1169 Quentine Avenue
- Resolution 17-20 Agreement for Management Services
- RESOLUTION 17-13 Resolution of the Board of Trustees of the Town of Milliken approving addendum E-1 to Town of MIlliken Developement Agreement for Settlers Village Subdivision: Brookstone Sub. Filing No. 2 (phases 2-4)
- Resolution 17-08 Updating water meter fees