The Document Center provides easy access to public documents. Click on one of the categories below to see related documents or use the search function.
Search for file name:
Categories always sorted by seq (sub-categories sorted within each category)
Documents sorted by SEQ in Descending Order within category
Documents sorted by SEQ in Descending Order within category
2020 Resolutions1 document
- RESOLUTION 20-02 Waiving certain FRFR Land Use application fees related to the expansion and remodeling of 107 S. Irene Ave.
- RESOLUTION 19-18.pdf Appointing Tim Singewald as Town of Milliken Proxy at the annual Hillsbourough Ditch Company Meeting.
- RESOLUTION 19-17 Support for Boulder Scientific
- RESOLUTION 19-15.pdf Regular Municipal Election to be held on April 7, 2020 by mail in ballot
- RESOLUTION 19-14.pdf Supporting Weld County School District RE-5J Ballot Issues 5A & 5B on November 5, 2019 General Election Ballot
- RESOLUTION 19-13 Stating Support for Affordable Housing
- RESOLUTION 19-12 AUTHORIZING WAIVER OF FEES for Operation Homefront
- RESOLUTION 19-11 AUTHORIZING WAIVER OF FEES for Front Range Fire and Rescue
- RESOLUTION 19-10 Appointing the Law Firm of Bell, Gould, Linder and Scott, P.C. Town Attorney Services.
- RESOLUTION 19-09 Approving fireworks display permit to Tri-State Fireworks for public display on August 10th during the annual Beef & Bean Day Event.
- RESOLUTION 19-08 Update Fee Schedule
- Resolution 19-07 Updating water usage fees for potable and non-potable rates on the fee schedule provided by the Town of Milliken, Colorado
- RESOLUTION 19-06 Updating trash and recycle fees on the fee schedule provided by the Town of Milliken, Colorado
- RESOLUTION 19-05 A resolution supporting Weld County's Declaration to be a "Second Amendment Sanctuary County" and opposing Colorado House Bill No. 19-1177
- RESOLUTION 19-04 A resolution opposing Colorado Senate Bill No. 19-181
- Resolution 19-02B Amending the budget for 2018 to recognize additional revenues and appropriate additional expenses/expenditures
- Resolution 19-02 Approving a contract for commercial fiber internet with TDS Broadband service, LLC
- Resolution 19-01 Establishing location for posting notice for meetings of the Board of Trustees of the Town of Milliken as reqquired by Colorado State Statutes.
- RES 18-40 Authorized and empowered to perform listed tasks on behalf of the Town of Milliken
- Res 18-39.pdf Resolution adopting the byudget for the Town of Milliken Colorado for the fiscal year ending December 31, 2019
- Res 18-38.pdf Resolution levying propery taxes for the year 2019, to help defray the costs of government for the Town of Milliken, Colorado for the 2019 Budget
- Res 18-37.pdf A Resolution approving the first amendment to IGA concerning annexations and school site dedication or pauments in lier for school pruposes between weld county school district RE-5J and the town of Milliken
- RES 18-36 Appointing Leonard Wiest as the Town of Milliken's proxy at the annual meeting of the Boards of the Extension Irrigation Ditch Company, the consolidated Hillsborough Ditch Company, and the Hillsborough Extension Ditch Company
- RES 18-35 Employment agreement with Tim Singewald to serve as Town Administrator
- RES 18-34 Final Plat for the Brookstone Subdivision Filing 3
- Res 18-33 Approve the final plat for hte sunfield subdivision
- Res 18-32 Opposing Amendment 74
- Res 18-31 Opposing Proposition 112
- RES 18-30 AMENDING AND REVISING THE EMPLOYEE HANDBOOK APPLICABLE TO EMPLOYEES OF THE TOWN OF MILLIKEN
- Res 18-29 Approving a site plan to construct a marijuana dispersary, retail store and extraction lab on L1, B2, milliken corporate center replat at A, 3220 Center Drive, Milliken, CO
- RES 18-28 Approving a contract for sale for property located at 106 N. Josephine Ave. and arthorizing the use of HMGP buyout program grant funds
- RES 18-27 Approving Firework Display During Beef & Bean Day
- Res 18-26 Amending the Budget fpr 2018 to recognize additional revenue & expenses
- RES 18-25 A joint resolution o f the town of milliken vaord and the planning commission amending the 2015 comprehensive Master Plan...
- RES 18-24 Ratify the appointment of LeRon Ehrlich to vacancy
- RES 18-23 Declaring the term of office of TOM Trustees, Peggy Wakeman, to be a 4 term trustee consistent w/ section 2.2.10(2) of Milliken Municipal Code.
- RES 18-22 Ratifying the appointment of LeRon Ehrilch to fill a vacancy in office of board member
- RES 18-20 Apointing Town Treasurer, Town Attorney, Judge & Town Clerk
- RES 18-19 Approval of Sketch Plan & Prelim. Plat for Sunfield Sub.
- RES 18-18 Any two elected persons are authorized & empowered to perform one or more of the following actions.
- Res 18-17 Updating water usage fees for Potable and Non-Potable rates
- RES 18-16 Vacancy in office of Board of Trustees & determining to fill vacancy
- Res 18-13 Resolution approving a perpetual non-exclusive iasement to TDS Broadband Services, LLC.....
- RES 18-11 Appoint member to planning commission
- RES 18-09 Updating trash and recycle fees
- RES 18-08 Board of Trustees approving contract for solid waste services.
- RES 18-07 Board of Trustees awarding a bid for the sanitary sewer extension
- RES 18-06 Supporting "YES" vote on ballot issue A in April 2018
- RES 18-05 Supporting "YES" vote on ballot issue 1B in April 2018
- RES 18-04 Appointing Election Judges for Apr. 3, 2018 Election
- RES 18-03 Board of trustees approving a ballot question to be submitted to voters at regular town election April 3, 2018
- RES 18-02 Trustees of TOM approving IGA w/ Weld Cnty C&R to allow placement of a ballot ox on TOM property
- RES 18.26.pdf A Resolution amending the budget for 2018 to recognize additional revenues and appropriate additional expenses / expenditures
- RES 18-01 Establishing locations for posting of notice for meetings of the board of trustees of the Town of Milliken as required by Colorado State Statures
2017 RESOLUTIONS30 documents
- Resolutions 17-34 Regular municipal election to be held Tuesday, April 3, 2018 will be a mail ballot election.
- Resolutions 17-33 Approving retail marijuana store license and product manufacturing facility license
- Resolutions 17-32 Adpoting budget for the Town of Milliken for the fiscal year ending 12.31.18
- Resolutions 17-31 Levy property taxes for 2018 to help defray the cost of government for the Town of Milliken
- Resolutions 17-29 Appointing a successor to fill Board Member vacancy
- Resolutions 17-28 Accepting resignation of Trustee Member
- Resolutions 17-27 Amending Town's comprehensive fee schedule to adopt marijuana business fees and liquor fees for brew pubs and distillery pub licenses.
- Resolutions 17-26 Adopting policy regarding retail and medical marijuana business license application procedures
- Resolutions 17-25 Town of Milliken Board of Trustees opposing Weld County referred ballot question 1A which seeks to abolish the Weld County council
- Resolutions 17-24 Amending Town's comprehensive fee schedule to update certain impact fees based on an impact fee study prepared by BBC Research and Consulting (dated 9.14.17)
- Resolutions 17-23 Amending budget for 2017 to recognize additional revenue and expenses.
- RESOLUTION 17-22 Resolution approving temporary C-BT water lease agreement between the Town of Milliken and AG Water, LLC
- Resolutions 17-21 Approving site plan for property know as 1189 & 1169 Quentine Avenue
- Resolution 17-20 Agreement for Management Services
- RESOLUTION 17-13 Resolution of the Board of Trustees of the Town of Milliken approving addendum E-1 to Town of MIlliken Developement Agreement for Settlers Village Subdivision: Brookstone Sub. Filing No. 2 (phases 2-4)
- Resolution 17-08 Updating water meter fees