Licenses & Permits
Please make checks payable to: Town Of Milliken.
- A Hunting Permit is required to hunt within section 27 in the Town of Milliken. Please download and print the Hunter Access Permit Application and return the completed form to the Milliken Police Department. A Permit Fee of $25.00 is required annually for each hunting season.
- A Solicitor License is required for door to door solicitation within the Milliken Town Limits. Please download and print the Solicitor's License Application and return the completed form to the Clerk's Office at the Milliken Town Hall. A Permit Fee of $25 is required annually for each calendar year.
- Milliken's ordinance requires all dogs residing in the town limits to have an identification tag securely affixed to a collar and on the dog at all times. Please download and print the Dog Registration Form and return with a copy of their most current rabies vaccination documentation to the Milliken Town Hall. A Fee of $6 for spayed or neutered dog or $10 if not spayed or neutered is required for each dog.
- Liquor licensing involves everything from accepting liquor license applications to processing the applications. The Town Clerk's Office is responsible for processing Liquor Licenses. INFORMATION FOR FIRST TIME LICENSEES.
- Please visit the Building Process page for building licenses.
- Please visit the Business License and Permits page for business licenses.