Welcome to Milliken, Colorado
Milliken, known as the "Hub of Northern Colorado", is a fast growing vibrant community, which sits six miles east of I-25 on Colorado Highway 60. Milliken offers a pristine quality of life to its residents in a true rural Colorado setting. The Town offers a variety of amenities to residents including beautiful parks and open space, recreational activities, top-notch public services, and local educational convenience with both an elementary and middle school within the community. A growing community, Milliken offers prospective residents with the opportunity to choose a home in a variety of master planned communities at a far better value than in many of the surrounding larger cities without sacrificing quality. In addition to several local businesses, we are also located within a short 15 minute drive of other major shopping and entertainment establishments.
Businesses will also find Milliken a very friendly town with immense opportunities available for locating or relocating of your company. As Milliken continues to grow, so do customers. Stop by and check us out. Milliken, sunny days and starry nights, stop by and visit, we know you'll find it just right!
The Town does not plow or treat residential streets except when snow depth measured/reported by NWS or MPW reaches greater than 4” from a single snow event. Please visit our Streets, Drainage, and Weather page, Snow & Ice Removal Service Objective for details.
What are the New Website Features?
- Alert Bar.
- If an emergency situation arises you will see an Emergency Alert bar across the top of the website that will accurately explain the situation and instruct you on the next steps to take.
- The new website utilizes Google Translator to translate the website from English to over 90 international languages. Look for the “Select Language” drop down menu at the very top of the page.
- Email Notify
- Look for the E-Notify icon on any page and sign up for email notifications when there is a new posting to that page.
- Here you will find answers to common questions.
- News Center
- You can see all the news stories in a given time frame on one full page of the website. Click on a subject and get all the details of the news event. Users can also subscribe to news and press releases through RSS Feeds and Facebook.
- Online Forms
- Provides a quick and easy alternative for users to communicate with the town.
- Photo Gallery
- A place to showcase pictures and video of events in and around the community.
- How Do I…
- A help center to quickly find answers to your questions.
- Interactive Maps
- The new website utilizes Google Maps to show you real world locations in and around town.
- Public Request Form
- Allows website visitors to post requests online.
- Sharing App
- Provides a one click drop down to social media.
- Responsive Web Design
- To accommodate better viewing of text and graphics for any screen size, ie, Smart Phones, PC Tablets, and iPads.