Parks & Open Spaces
Hillsboro Skate Park
Mountain View Park
- Playground Equipment
- Swing Set Structures with 6 Swings
- Teeter Totter
- Tot Play Structure with Picnic Tables
- 1/2 Basketball Court
Fireman's Park is located on Broad Street (Highway 60) next Milliken's Fire Department
Fitness Park is located on Lilac Street and Rachel Court in the Frank Farms Subdivision. It is one of Milliken's newest parks and the improvements for the park were funded by a grant from the Colorado Lottery through Great Outdoors Colorado.
- 10 Fitness Stations
- 1/8 Mile Crusher Fine Trail
- Playground Structures with Pea Gravel Base
Completed in the fall of 2004, Hillsboro Skate Park is one of Milliken's newest parks. The skate park was designed to accommodate skates/roller-blades, skateboards, and bikes (without pegs). This park was partially funded through a grant from Great Outdoors Colorado.
- 2 Quarter pipes
- Half Pipe
- 2 Wedge Ramps
- Grind Rail
- Fan Box
- Hours of permitted use are from 8:00am to 9:00pm
- Use of this site is at your own risk
- Use of helmets is required. Gloves, knee and elbow pads, wrist supports, and proper shoes are strongly recommended.
- All users are responsible for providing their own skateboard, skates and equipment, and for ensuring that they are maintained in good working order.
- The Town of Milliken reserves the right to revoke use of the site privileges for individuals who are rowdy or do not obey the rules.
- NO make-sift items or modifications to existing ramps, and like items are NOT permitted.
- Because of the potential damage to the obstacles, pegs on bicycles are NOT allowed.
- Skating is allowed only in authorized areas. Respect the neighborhood and avoid excessive noise.
- Please keep food and beverage off the skating surface and use trash cans.
- In case of emergency, call 911.
- Spectators should observe from outside the skating area.
ADA Accessible Path Crossing
4 Horseshoe Pits
2 Covered Picnic Pavilions
2 BBQ Grills
5 Street Lights
- Play Structure
- Picnic Pavilion
- Concrete Path
- 2 Softball Areas
- Soccer Fields
- Walking Trails
- Open Space
- North Quentine Park also know as Windmill Park is located at the corner of N. Quentine Avenue and CO-60.
- West Forest Street Park is located on W. Forest Street and between S. Tamera Ave and S. Rachel Ave.
- Avila Park is located on N. Grace Avenue behind the Milliken Town Hall and Community Complex.
- Ehrlich Park & Lake is located off of S Traildust Drive Neighborhood Trail.
- Centennial Park & Lake is located off of Centennial Drive next to the Thompson Rivers Parks & Recreation District Building.